Tuesday, January 29, 2013

sunshine daydreams

I haven't had as much time as I'd like to put my thoughts down and collect and curate all the bits of world I come upon, and for that I'm truly sorry. But I do love my day-job, and lately it's been consuming most of the time I can stand to spend in front of a computer, so forgive me that.

That being said - really over this whole winter thing. NYC suddenly decided it is going to follow traditional seasonal patterns this year, after all, and I'm less than enthused.

Whether it's the desert, the ocean, grassy fields, open road, or the streets of a warmer city - I'm really feeling some warm weather inspiration.

(P.S. - Follow me on tumblr for a steady stream of mood board + inspiration!)


















(photos from spell, bona drag, live fast mag, blondhaus, planet blue, and more)

No comments:

Post a Comment