Wednesday, January 9, 2013

let it begin.



Well, she's walking through the clouds,
With a circus mind that's running wild.
Butterflies and zebras, and moonbeams and fairy tales;
That's all she ever thinks about,
Riding with the wind.
When I'm sad, she comes to me,
With a thousand smiles she gives to me free.
It's alright, she says, it's alright,
Take anything you want from me, anything.
Fly on little wing.
(Jimi Hendrix, Little Wing)




I often find myself going about my days, living and breathing and learning, collecting bits of the world around me as if they were seashells or stones and having nowhere to put them. Whether it's music (usually), drunk misadventures (always), noteworthy words or quotes or pictures or dreams, the number of sparks my imagination gets in a day could probably power a small city. I'm surrounded by beautiful people and beautiful things and it seemed time I find one proper place to contain it all, as much as pixels and bytes can contain something as complex as a mind. Since my childhood I've collected; rocks and crystals, ships in bottles, those little trolls with the colored hair that stands up...let this serve as a collection, too: of ideas, of memories, of inspirations and creations for all the world to see.


 
I'm equal parts rock'n'roll and rainbows, living and learning the best I know how. 


No comments:

Post a Comment