Saturday, January 12, 2013

mad hatter


I'm on a really serious hat kick. This particular one was a prop in the fine arts building's drawing room where I went to college, and I may or may not have casually relieved them of it, but it's getting put to MUCH better use on my head. 


The one on the left used to be my mom's, it's beautiful and brown felt and I've commandeered it. The one on the right I wound up not buying, because burgundy hats and hot pink hair sort of clash, I guess? Kind of wish I'd just gone for it. I've had so many good ones over the years that have disappeared, and I'm currently mourning them pretty hard:


But since those are all gone, I'm currently lusting after a Stevie Nicks style top hat. Eternally perfect brand Sugarhigh Lovestoned provided this inspiration: 

with the accompanying caption, 

"This one is for the girl who prefers her bourbon on the rocks + always wears her hair down. She goes for broke with no money in her pocket, rides in the backseat of cars, hangs out the sun roof + howls at the moon. She is the life of the party, she owns the room + she never let’s a moment pass with out living it."

If that doesn't describe me perfectly, I don't know what does. 




xx Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment